NMB Bank is one of the leading commercial bank managed by a highly professional team with years of in-depth banking experience. We believe in working to create a difference in the communities we touch, through our endeavor to promote sustainable banking. If you have the passion to push yourself to be better each day, to work with a team of go-getters, while making a positive change through responsible banking, then you might be the next NMBian.
NMB Bank Nepal is a commercial bank in Nepal with headquarters in Kathmandu. The bank is licensed by central bank of Nepal, the Nepal Rastra Bank and it has 163 branches across the nation providing retail and commercial banking services. Recently, it acquired Om Development Bank. The Bank has a joint venture agreement with Netherlands Development Finance Company (FMO) a Dutch development bank which holds 17% of the bank’s shares.
1. Manager Asset State 4 (Deputy Manager/Assistant Manager) – 1
– Minimum 8 years of experience in a commercial bank in Asset Management and Business Strategy.
2. Manager Liability State 4 (Deputy Manager/Assistant Manager) – 1
– Minimum 8 years of experience in a commercial bank in Liability Management and Business Strategy.
3. Branch Managers for all seven States (Senior Officer/ Officer/Junior Officer)- 10
– Minimum 5 years of experience in a commercial bank in Branch Management.
4. Relationship Managers for all seven States (Officer/ Junior Officer/ Supervisor)- 10
– Minimum 4 years of experience in SME/ Retail lending.
5. Internal Auditor (Senior Officer/ Officer/Junior Officer ) – 1
– Qualification: CA/ ACCA with certified CISA or ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor
– Minimum 2 years of experience in the Audit field.
The academic qualification for the above positions is preferably a Master’s level.
The applications are sought from the Nepali citizens with disclosure of age and marks/percentage / CGPA at each level of education from SLC (or equivalent) onwards. All candidates are expected to be proficient in written/spoken English and Nepali with working knowledge of MS Office applications.
The candidates must presently be working at the same or one level below (minimum 1-year experience in 1 position below) the position applying for.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the further selection process. The bank reserve the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. Telephonic queries shall not be entertained.
The deadline for application is February 19, 2020.
You need to log on to http://nmbbanknepal.com/current-vacancies and click the “Apply” icon below the respective job.